The Full Wiki

More info on A. Korkunov

A. Korkunov: Wikis

Advertisements
  

Note: Many of our articles have direct quotes from sources you can cite, within the Wikipedia article! This article doesn't yet, but we're working on it! See more info or our list of citable articles.

Encyclopedia

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A. Korkunov
Type Privately held company
Founded 1999
Founder(s) Andrey Korkunov
Sergey Lyapuntsov
Headquarters Moscow, Russia
Area served Worldwide
Industry Confectionery production
Products Chocolates
Revenue US$ 100 million (2006)
Website www.korkunov.ru

A. Korkunov (Russian: А.Коркунов) is a luxury chocolate maker in Russia, founded in 1999 by two entrepreneurs, Andrey Korkunov and Sergey Lyapuntsov. The company has a production facility in Odintsovo, just outside of Moscow, and sells its chocolate products across Russia and internationally. A. Korkunov has been named a "Top 10" brand in Russia by both Young & Rubicam and the Rus Brand Independent Organization. It is also the only native Russian brand with an awareness level on par with those of leading global consumer goods brands -- such as Sony, Gillette and BMW -- according to the Young & Rubicam "Power Brand" ranking.

On January 23, 2007 The Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company signed a purchase agreement to acquire an 80 percent initial interest in A. Korkunov for $300 million with the remaining 20 percent to be acquired over time.

External links


Advertisements






Got something to say? Make a comment.
Your name
Your email address
Message