From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Date of birth
||January 8, 1988 
|Place of birth
||New Orleans, Louisiana
||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
||2 (US); 32 (EU)
||9 (US); 41 (EU)
Allison Harvard (born January 8, 1988) is an American fashion model. She is best known as the runner-up of the twelfth cycle of America's Next Top Model.
Harvard grew up in Houston, Texas, and currently resides in New Orleans, Louisiana. Her artwork is featured in the novel The Story Told at Night by Lisa Kuznetsova.
In late 2005, Harvard gained notoriety as an internet meme on 4chan, where she became known as "Creepy-chan" due to her ghostly digital photos of herself in heavy eyeliner and broken-babydoll outfits and poses, as well as her fascination with nosebleeds. When cheerier images later surfaced, her moniker was updated to "Cute Chan."
America's Next Top Model
Harvard successfully auditioned for Cycle 12 of America's Next Top Model. During the audition process, Harvard stated that she thought nose bleeds were pretty, and that she has a fascination with hemophilia.
She was called first by Tyra Banks four times, in episodes two, ten, twelve and thirteen (the first part of the finale). Harvard was in the bottom two twice. In episode four, she landed in the bottom two, with contestant Nijah Harris, because she was said to have over-analyzed her shoot. In episode seven, she landed in the bottom two with contestant Tahlia Brookins because she had a lackluster commercial and she was "not versatile."
During the finale episode of America's Next Top Model, Harvard gave a convincing Covergirl commercial and was hailed for her improvement from the previous commercial. Harvard made the final two due to her improvements in her Covergirl commercial and her high fashion look. In the final runway walk, Harvard was deemed the most improved, despite being deemed the worst walker out of the bunch at the beginning of the competition . Despite her improvements and strong look, Harvard lost the competition to Teyona Anderson, making Harvard the runner up.
Allison is considering signing with Nous Models Management in Los Angeles. Since America's Next Top Model, Harvard has modelled for karmaloop.com.
- ^ "January 8 births". Serving History. Discovery Media. http://www.servinghistory.com/topics/January_8::sub::Births.
- ^ "Allison signs with Nous Models" (blog). Honestlyantm12. http://honestlyantm12.wordpress.com/2009/06/. (Originally found at:"Nous Model Management". http://www.nousmodels.com/framework.php. Retrieved June 12, 2009. )
- ^ Walker, Dave (14 May 2009). "'America's Next Top Model' runner-up Allison Harvard talks about her life". Walker, TV Ranger (nola.com). http://blog.nola.com/davewalker/2009/05/top_model_runnerup_allison_har.html. Retrieved 2009-10-25.
- ^ a b "‘Anonymous’ Pin-Up Girl Is Runner-Up For America’s Next Top Model". Wired. 2009-05-19. http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2009/05/creepycha/. Retrieved 2009-05-21.
- ^ Liza Kuznetsova. The Story Told at Night. ISBN 1598728652.
- ^ Simmons, Abbey (May 15, 2009). "Exclusive Interview: Allison Harvard of America's Next Top Model Cycle 12". http://www.buddytv.com/articles/americas-next-top-model/exclusive-interview-allison-ha-28716.aspx. Retrieved January 18, 2010.
- ^ "Allison Harvard is Top Model's bloodthirsty new babe". The Insider. February 27, 2009. http://www.theinsider.com/news/1749904_VIDEO_Allison_Harvard_Is_Top_Model_s_Bloodthirsty_New_Babe.
- ^ America's Next Top Model, Cycle 12: Episodes 2, 10, 12, and 13
- ^ "Episode 4". America's Next Top Model, Cycle 12.
- ^ "Episode 7". America's Next Top Model, Cycle 12.
- ^ a b "Season Finale". America's Next Top Model, Cycle 12.
- ^ "Episode 13". America's Next Top Model, Cycle 12.
- ^ http://all-antm.net/thumbnails.php?album=519&page=1