|Mill name||Barnham Mill|
|Mill location||TL 867 791
|Number of sails||Four Sails|
|Type of sails||Patent sails|
|Number of millstone pairs||Three pairs|
Barnham Mill was built for the Duke of Grafton in 1821. It is likely that the builder was George Bloomfield of Thelnetham. The mill was worked until 1923. By the Second World War it was derelict, with the cap reduced to the frame and the fantail missing. The mill was stripped of machinery in 1967. It was subsequently incorporated into a house built alongside.
Barnham Mill is a three storey tower mill which had four Patent sails carried on a two piece cast iron windshaft. It had and a domed cap which was winded by a fantail. It had three pairs of millstones.