From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Christopher Edward Harle Story
||Independent and alternative intelligence analyses
||Henry Harle Story
Christopher Edward Harle Story FRSA (born 1938) is a British writer, publisher and government adviser specialising in intelligence and economic affairs, who is best known for his collaboration with KGB defector Anatoliy Golitsyn on the 1995 book The Perestroika Deception. Christopher Story, the son of Colonel Henry Harle Story MC of the Cameronians (Scottish Rifles), was educated at Eton College and Christ Church, Oxford, and then worked as an industrial writer in Canada. In 1963, he formed his own publishing company specialising in intelligence and founded World Reports Limited in 1963. Since 1970, he has edited and published International Currency Review, which includes the World Bank, the Federal Reserve, and the Bank of England amongst its subscribers. He became an economic adviser to Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, and a year after her resignation he purchased the respected Soviet Analyst, whose previous editors include Robert Conquest and Tibor Szamuely, due to his continued scepticism about Mikhail Gorbachev, perestroika and the official version of events in the Soviet Union. In May 1992, he was approached by KGB defector Anatoliy Golitsyn, who supported Story's analysis in Soviet Analyst, and handed over to Story his memoranda to the CIA, which Story edited and published as The Perestroika Deception in 1995.
In 2002, Story published The European Union Collective, which applied Story's analysis to the European Union. He is also critical of the German intelligence establishment, pointing out its Nazi origins. In the book, he equates the current situation in Europe to the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact before World War II. He describes both world wars as "the two Illuminati Wars."  He also claims that former British Prime Minister Edward Heath was "recruited by the Nazis before the war" and was an agent of the "the secret Nazi strategic continuum since exposed as Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst (DVD), Dachau." 
Other historical parallels, according to Christopher Story, include:
• 9/11 = the Reichstag Fire;
• What he describes as the unprovoked invasion of Iraq (a bank raid) = Hitler’s invasion of Czechoslovakia;
• What he describes as the US Generals’ feckless inactivity in the face of this madness = the ambivalence of General Alfred Jodl and the German General Staff; and:
• The threat to attack Iran = Hitler’s intended aggression against Poland.
Story is currently writing a book on the Wanta crisis. (See Leo Wanta). Originally a staunch supporter of the controversial CIA operative, Story started in 2008 to expose Leo/Lee Emil Wanta as a consummate professional deceiver in a series of articles posted on his website www.worldreports.org.
- The Perestroika Deception: Memoranda to the Central Intelligence Agency (Editor, 1995, 1998), Edward Harle Ltd; ISBN 1-899-79803-X
- The European Union Collective: Enemy of Its Member States (2002), Edward Harle Ltd; ISBN 1-899798-01-3
- The New Underworld Order: Triumph of Criminalism, Dark Actors Playing Games: the Global Fantasies of the Geomasonic Illuminati (2003, 2007), Edward Harle Ltd; ISBN 1-899798-05-6
- ^ Story, Henry Harle (1961). History of the Cameronians (Scottish Rifles), 1910-1933. London: Hazell Watson & Viney.
- ^ "Company Credit Reports. Company name - WORLD REPORTS LIMITED". UK Data Ltd. Archived from the original on February 14, 2010. http://www.webcitation.org/5nXcvaeBg. Retrieved February 14, 2010.
- ^ British Library of Political and Economic Science (1991). International Bibliography of Social Sciences: Economics, 1987. London: Routledge. pp. xxxvii. ISBN 0415052416.
- ^ Thomas, Gordon (2007) . Gideon's Spies: The Secret History of the Mossad (3 ed.). New York: St. Martin's Griffin. pp. 397. ISBN 0312361521.
- ^ Thomas, Gordon (2007) . Gideon's Spies: The Secret History of the Mossad (3 ed.). New York: St. Martin's Griffin. pp. 398. ISBN 0312361521.
- ^ "Charles Janson obituary". The Times (London). 2006-07-31. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/obituaries/article694951.ece. Retrieved 2007-12-11.
- ^ Breene, Robert G. (2005). Latin American Political Yearbook 2003. pp. 192. ISBN 0765802422. "That the transmogrification was a carefully structured DO (Disinformation Operation) is the view held by the KGB defector Anatoliy Golitsyn. Perhaps the most industrious promoter of this view is Christopher Story, the Soviet Analyst publisher who has published an impressive amount of information. In his analysis of the Gorbachev 'Peace Prize' speech (Oslo, June 1992) and 'signpost' speech (Fulton, MO, 7 May 1992) Story (SA 24.9) provides one of his best justifications of this scenario, view to be vetted by the reader. Whether ultimately conclusive or otherwise, the serious student of the subject should hardly be unaware of it or so committed to some other 'explanation' as to ignore it."
- ^ The predecessor of the Bundesnachrichtendienst (Federal Intelligence Service, BND) is the German eastern military intelligence agency, Abteilung Fremde Heere Ost in the General Staff, led by Wehrmacht General Reinhard Gehlen. Its main purpose was to collect information on the Soviet Union. In 1946 Gehlen set up an intelligence agency informally known as the Gehlen Org, and recruited many of his former co-workers. Many also were recruited from the former Sicherheitsdienst, SS and Gestapo. The organisation mainly worked for the CIA, which contributed money and other materials. On 1 April 1956 the Bundesnachrichtendienst was created from the Gehlen Org, and was transferred to the German government. Reinhard Gehlen remained President of the BND until 1968.
- ^ Story, Christopher (2007-02-14). "Bush Cabinet Signs Illegal Collective Document". World Reports. http://www.worldreports.org/news/50_bush_cabinet_signs_illegal_collective_document. Retrieved 2007-12-30.
- Anatoliy Golitsyn (1995). The Perestroika Deception : Memoranda to the Central Intelligence Agency, In Christopher Story (Ed.), Edward Harle Ltd; 2nd Ed edition (1998) ISBN 1-899-79803-X
- The New American interview in 1995 with Christopher Story; part I, part II, part III
- Christopher Story (2002). The European Union Collective: Enemy of Its Member States, Edward Harle Ltd; ISBN 1-899798-01-3