|Denomination||Church of Scotland|
|Minister(s)||Rev. Dr Peter Donald|
|Assistant||Rev. Stewart Frizzell|
|Organist(s)||Mrs. Brigid Donald|
Crown Church is a parish church in Inverness in the Scottish Highlands, located at the junction of Midmills Road and Kingsmills Road near the city centre. The first minister (1899-1907) was the Reverend William Todd, renowned for his fervent evangelical preaching. Originally built for the Free Church of Scotland, the church buildings were completed in 1901. By this time the congregation had become part of the United Free Church of Scotland, which in turn united with the Church of Scotland in 1929, thus reuniting Scotland’s largest Presbyterian denominations.
In 2004 the congregation had 820 members, making Crown Church the largest Church of Scotland congregation in Inverness in terms of membership. The current minister (since 1998) is the Reverend Dr Peter H. Donald, who is also Vice-Convener of the Church of Scotland’s Mission and Discipleship Council.