Francis Muir Scarlett (June 9, 1891 – November 18, 1971) was a United States federal judge.
Born in Brunswick, Georgia, Scarlett received an LL.B. from the University of Georgia School of Law in 1913. He was in private practice in Brunswick from 1913 to 1946. He was a Solicitor for the City Court of Brunswick from 1919 to 1929.
On January 24, 1946, Scarlett was nominated by President Harry S. Truman to a seat on the United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia vacated by Archibald B. Lovett. Scarlett was confirmed by the United States Senate on February 13, 1946, and received his commission on February 14, 1946. He assumed senior status on August 2, 1968, serving in that capacity until his death. The Frank M. Scarlett Federal Building in Brunswick is named for him.