|Holy Cross of Davao College, Inc.|
|Santo Cruz Colegio de Davao|
|Motto||Ex Fide Ad Veritatem|
|Motto in English||From Faith to Truth|
|President||Ma. Iris A. Melliza, Ed.D.|
|Location||Davao City, Philippines|
|Campus||Sta. Ana Avenue (Graduate School and Baccalaureate Degrees)
SOS Bajada(elementary and high school)
|Hymn||"From Faith to Truth" |
|Colors||Red, White and Blue|
The Holy Cross of Davao College (HCDC) is a private Catholic college institution founded by the Religious of the Virgin Mary Sisters in 1951 and maintained by the Foreign Mission Society of Quebec (PME Fathers)in 1956. A turn over of administration took place in 1978 which cut off the school's umbilical cord from its founders and passed it on the apostolate of education to the Archdiocese of Davao. It is located in Southern Mindanao, Philippines.
It is divided into six units including the College of Arts and Sciences, the College of Education, the College of Engineering and Technology, the College of Marine Education, the College of Criminology and the College of Business and Accountancy. It also runs grade school and high school units. It has three campuses, the Main Campus at Sta. Ana Avenue (which houses the Undergraduate, Graduate and Technical and Vocational Courses) and the JP. Laurel Avenue Campus (elementary and high school) - all located in the center of Silicon Gulf, Davao City, the de facto business, trade, commerce and education capital of Mindanao. The other one is located at Camudmud, Babak Island, Island Garden City of Samal, which caters undergraduate programs only.
These are some of the notable organizations recognized by the Campus Clubs Organization and the Office of Student Affairs: