London Road Campus of the University of Reading is the original campus of that university. It is on the London Road, immediately to the south of Reading town centre in the English county of Berkshire.
The site for the campus was given to the university in 1904 by the Palmer family, owners of Reading's Huntley & Palmers biscuit makers. It served as the university's main site until after the much larger Whiteknights Campus was acquired in 1947.
The University Great Hall, which plays host to the university graduation ceremonies, is to be found at London Road. The University's war memorial, which takes the form of a clock tower, is situated near the Great Hall.
While most departments of the university have now relocated to the university's other campuses, London Road is still home to several university departments and facilities. These include the School of Continuing Education, the School of Health & Social Care, Estates Management, the University Archive Service, the Innovation Centre @ Reading and the Cotton Club.
The campus is currently undergoing major investment, with the former St. Davids Hall and Mansfield Hall being renovated in preparation for a number of departments moving from Whiteknights and Bulmershe Campuses.