The Full Wiki

More info on Maxillofacial prosthetist and technologist

Maxillofacial prosthetist and technologist: Wikis


Note: Many of our articles have direct quotes from sources you can cite, within the Wikipedia article! This article doesn't yet, but we're working on it! See more info or our list of citable articles.


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maxillofacial prosthetist and technologist is the term used in the United Kingdom for a specialist who delivers facial, ocular and other prostheses which restore form and function to the body.

In the United States, this specialty is known as anaplastology.

In the UK,[1] the main governing body for the practice of maxillofacial prosthetics is the Institute of Maxillofacial Prosthetics and Technologists.



Got something to say? Make a comment.
Your name
Your email address