The Full Wiki

More info on Metre gauge

Metre gauge: Wikis


Note: Many of our articles have direct quotes from sources you can cite, within the Wikipedia article! This article doesn't yet, but we're working on it! See more info or our list of citable articles.


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gauge EN.svg

Metre gauge refers to narrow gauge railways and tramways with a track gauge of 1,000 mm (3 ft 3+38 in). It is used in many regions, including:

See also

External links

Simple English

Metre gauge is a type of railway track gauge. Railways with a gauge of 1,000 mm (3 ft 3+38 in) are called metre gauge. It is used in many regions across the world.

Other pages

  • Narrow gauge railways, by gauge and country

Other websites


Got something to say? Make a comment.
Your name
Your email address