|Musashi-Ranzan Station east entrance, August 2009|
(See other stations in Saitama)
|Neighborhood etc.||135-6 Sugaya|
|Former name||Sugaya Station|
|Present name since||1935|
|Statistics||9,156 passengers/day |
The station consists of an island platform serving two tracks. An additional side platform remains on the west side of the down track, but this is no longer used.
|1||■Tōbu Tōjō Line||For Ogawamachi|
|2||■Tōbu Tōjō Line||For Kawagoe, Wakōshi, and Ikebukuro|
The station opened on 5 November 1923 as Sugaya Station (菅谷駅), and was renamed Musashi-Ranzan on 1 October 1935.