The Full Wiki
More info on Portal:Current events/2008 November 7
Portal:Current events/2008 November 7: Wikis
Note: Many of our articles have
direct quotes from sources you can cite, within the Wikipedia article
! This article doesn't yet, but we're working on it! See
list of citable articles
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Current events of
7 November 2008
strengthens to Category 2 strength as it lashes the
(AFP via Google News)
, released Wednesday, renews speculation about the leader's health.
with 500 students inside, killing at least 75 people.
Raja Petra Kamarudin
is released from detention under the
Internal Security Act
after a court ruled that his detention was illegal.
opens a new terminal at
Kabul International Airport
Unemployment in the
reaches its highest rate in 14 years.
Democratic Republic of the Congo
continues while the
meets to discuss peace talks.
2008 by day
Up to date as of November 16, 2009
- BBC NEWS | South Asia | Karzai opens Kabul air terminal
- UN Chief Says DRC Fighting is Spreading
- BBC NEWS | Business | US jobless rate at 14-year high
- BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | 'Fake photo' revives Kim rumours
- BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Malaysia blogger's joy at release
- Death toll climbs to 75 in Haitian school collapse | World | Reuters
Got something to say? Make a comment.
Your email address
The text of the above
is available under the
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License
. This content and its associated elements are made available under the
where attribution must include acknowledgement of The Full Wiki as the source on the page same page with a link back to
with no nofollow tag.
About The Full Wiki
Version 0609, c