|Queen Mary Hospital, viewed from Hong Kong Trail, High West|
|Location||Pok Fu Lam, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Hospital type||Teaching, General|
|Affiliated university||Faculty of Dentistry and Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine, University of Hong Kong|
Queen Mary Hospital (traditional Chinese: 瑪麗醫院), located in Pok Fu Lam on the Hong Kong Island in Hong Kong, is the flagship teaching hospital of the Faculty of Dentistry and Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine of the University of Hong Kong. Its main ward tower, Block K, is the tallest hospital building in Asia at 137 metres (28 storeys), and is the second tallest in the world, behind London's Guy's Hospital. It has around 1,400 beds. It provides general medical and surgical services to the residents of Western and Southern districts and is a tertiary referral centre for the whole territory of Hong Kong and beyond.
The hospital was founded in 1937, and its first building was opened that year by Andrew Caldecott, the then Governor of Hong Kong. The hospital was named for Queen Mary, Queen Consort and wife of then King George V of the United Kingdom. It then replaced the Government Civil Hospital as the main accident and emergency hospital for Hong Kong Island. The hospital was greatly expanded over the years, with two major expansion projects completed in 1955 and 1983. It is the teaching hospital for the University of Hong Kong.