The Full Wiki

Research associate: Wikis


Note: Many of our articles have direct quotes from sources you can cite, within the Wikipedia article! This article doesn't yet, but we're working on it! See more info or our list of citable articles.


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The title of research associate is used to denote an academic research position at a university or similar institution. A research associate usually conducts research under the supervision of a principal investigator. In contrast to a research assistant or research officer, a research associate often has a doctoral degree or carried out an equivalent work. In some cases it can be synonymous with postdoctoral research.

See also


Got something to say? Make a comment.
Your name
Your email address