The Full Wiki

More info on Sabadell Airport

Sabadell Airport: Wikis

Advertisements
  

Note: Many of our articles have direct quotes from sources you can cite, within the Wikipedia article! This article doesn't yet, but we're working on it! See more info or our list of citable articles.

Encyclopedia

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sabadell Airport
Aeroport de Sabadell
IATA: QSAICAO: LELL
Summary
Airport type Public
Operator Aena
Location Sabadell
Elevation AMSL 485 ft / 148 m
Coordinates 41°31′0″N 2°6′0″E / 41.516667°N 2.1°E / 41.516667; 2.1Coordinates: 41°31′0″N 2°6′0″E / 41.516667°N 2.1°E / 41.516667; 2.1
Runways
Direction Length Surface
ft m
13/31 2,953 900 Asphalt

The Sabadell Airport (IATA: QSAICAO: LELL) is located next to the city of Sabadell, 20 km from Barcelona's city center. This, and the Cuatro Vientos Airport, are the most important airports for general aviation in Spain. There are more than 200 aircraft registered in this airport, doing around 150.000 operations per year. There are more than 400 people working in these facilities, including training schools, workshops, etc. This airport hosts the oldest aviation club in Spain.

The 70% of the activity of this airport is devoted to pilot training (both planes and helicopters). The other 30% if for advertising flights, photography, and aerotaxi, private flights, and institutional flights.

Airlines and destinations

External links

Advertisements

Advertisements






Got something to say? Make a comment.
Your name
Your email address
Message