|House||House of Commons|
South Buckinghamshire was a parliamentary constituency in the county of Buckinghamshire, England. From 1950 to 1974, it returned one Member of Parliament (MP) to the House of Commons of the Parliament of the United Kingdom, elected by the first past the post voting system.
The constituency was created in 1950 as part of the first general review of seats by a permanent Boundary Commission for England which had been established in 1944. Before 1950 the area had formed part of the Aylesbury and Eton & Slough constituencies.
South Buckinghamshire was a County constituency and a division of the Administrative County of Buckinghamshire. It comprised part of southern Buckinghamshire, bordering Aylesbury to the north, Wycombe to the west and Eton and Slough to the south.
|General Election 1950: South Buckinghamshire|
|Conservative gain from new seat||Swing||N/A|