St. Vincent Street Church
Shown within Scotland
|Architectural style||Greek revival|
St. Vincent Street Church is a Presbyterian church in Glasgow, Scotland. It was designed by Alexander Thomson (also known as "Greek" Thomson) and built in 1859 for the former United Presbyterian Church of Scotland. It is a Category A listed building.
The church building is owned by Glasgow City Council, but is currently used by a congregation of the Free Church of Scotland: St Vincent Street-Milton Free Church.