A sample front page of The Courier
|Headquarters||501 Commercial St.
Waterloo, IA 50701
|Circulation||39,794 Daily  50,405 Sunday|
The first issue of The Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier was published on Nov. 22nd, 1859, by WH Hartman and George Ingersoll.  The Courier changed to a daily newspaper in 1890, publishing in the afternoon every day except Saturday. In spring 2004, a Saturday morning edition was added.