|Major events||Formula 2, Formula III|
|Lap record||53.01 (72.17 mph) (J. Pitcher, , 1959)|
Whitchurch Circuit was first used as an airfield by Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club. During World War 2 the airfield, Whitchurch Airport was used by the Army Transport Command and was the only airfield in Britain to operate civilian flights for Imperial Airways and KLM. After the war, the airfield continued as a civilian airport until operations were moved to a new airport at Lulsgate. A race was organised by Bristol Motorcycle and Light Car Club in 1959, and featured Formula 2 and Formula III cars.
|Year||Date||Winning driver||Winning constructor||Report|
|1959||August 1||H.C. Taylor||Cooper||Report|